“The real problem is not that we are different, nor that we disagree and have conflict. It's that most of us automatically view conflict as something negative rather than as a tool God can use to help us better understand ourselves and one another.

--Robert Ricciardelli”

Sunday, July 22, 2007

I Have Returned...Sort Of...

I made an important discovery. The light of revelation went on back in May.

DO NOT TAKE STATISTICS CLASS AND TRY TO RUN A BLOG!!!!!<



Well…I still have two weeks left of that class. But, I have reached the point where I am ready to check back into blogdom…and update this site. (…I bet everyone got tired of that announcement at the top which expired on June 9…) I’ll be starting small—once or twice a week, plus the return of Wednesday Heroes. And, we’ll see where it goes from there.

I play a lot of games these days. If you like Soccer, you might check into Sokker (…under the name Coach Mark of the River Rats…), a really cool simulator that my two sons and I are enjoying immensely. If you are into hockey, like me, you might try checking into Hockey Arena (…as Mbell82 with the Skalleywags…). And, if you are a fan of the game of Risk, you should definitely check out Conquer Club. You can play the game on some 40 different maps! (...it's amazing how much stuff you can find to fill up time in the middle of the night...they also make great diversions from class...)

And, while I’m thinking about it, I want to say thanks to Flag Gazer and Ros over at Tanker Brothers for remembering me with a few e-cards, emails and notes about events. It’s that type of community life that brought me back.