“The real problem is not that we are different, nor that we disagree and have conflict. It's that most of us automatically view conflict as something negative rather than as a tool God can use to help us better understand ourselves and one another.

--Robert Ricciardelli”

Monday, April 02, 2007

Hero?....or Villain!

I found this over at One Man Bandwidth. He did a write up on Spiderman in China. Loved the cartoon. Then, I saw the quiz. Now for those who don’t know…there are actually two of them! Are you a super villain? Or a super hero…or maybe both? I took both…probably shouldn’t have…

My Super Heroresults:
You are Hulk
You are a wanderer with amazing strength.






Hulk
70%
Superman
65%
Spider-Man
60%
Green Lantern
60%
Catwoman
55%
Iron Man
55%
Supergirl
50%
Robin
47%
The Flash
40%
Wonder Woman
30%
Batman
30%


Click here to take the "Which Superhero am I?" quiz...



My Super Villainresults:
You are Lex Luthor
A brilliant businessman on a quest for world domination and
the self-proclaimed greatest criminal mind of our time!



Lex Luthor
57%
Apocalypse
55%
Magneto
53%
Dr. Doom
52%
Riddler
51%
The Joker
47%
Kingpin
47%
Green Goblin
40%
Mr. Freeze
39%
Venom
39%
Mystique
36%
Juggernaut
36%
Dark Phoenix
34%
Catwoman
29%
Poison Ivy
22%
Two-Face
20%
Click here to take the "Which Super Villain am I?" quiz.


So…who did you turn out to be?