“The real problem is not that we are different, nor that we disagree and have conflict. It's that most of us automatically view conflict as something negative rather than as a tool God can use to help us better understand ourselves and one another.

--Robert Ricciardelli”

Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Islam...Or Not Islam? Part 2

For those who wondered about my post last week Islam...Or Not Islam? and it's spread among the disenfranchised and angry culture groups of America. Well, here is a news report from September 9 from Hot Air of the set-up and spread of Hezbollah in Venezula. Yep. You heard right. There are major operations of a terrorist organization in South America. And they are fund raising via the internet, too. Check out the news report.

I still hope I am wrong about the spread of Islam and loss of the freedoms we enjoy and wish for others. But, I have my doubts about maintaining those freedoms...given our reluctance to fight for it or stand up for it.