“The real problem is not that we are different, nor that we disagree and have conflict. It's that most of us automatically view conflict as something negative rather than as a tool God can use to help us better understand ourselves and one another.

--Robert Ricciardelli”

Friday, February 02, 2007

Hillary's First Night

(...should it happen...and I hope it doesn't...this would be the perfect beginning...)

HILLARY'S FIRST NIGHT AS PRESIDENT


in January 2009

Hillary Clinton gets elected President and is
spending her first night in the White House.
She has waited so long..........

The ghost of George Washington appears, and
Hillary says,
"How can I best serve my country?"

Washington says, "Never tell a lie."
"Ouch!" Says Hillary, "I don't know about that."

The next night, the ghost of Thomas Jefferson
appears...
Hillary says, "How can I best serve my country?"

Jefferson says,
"Listen to the people."
"Ohhh! I really don't want to do that."

On the third night, the ghost of Abe Lincoln
appears...
Hillary says, "How can I best serve my country?"

Lincoln says,
"Go to the theater."