“The real problem is not that we are different, nor that we disagree and have conflict. It's that most of us automatically view conflict as something negative rather than as a tool God can use to help us better understand ourselves and one another.

--Robert Ricciardelli”

Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Three Arkansas Surgeons

I'm taking a few days "off." But, I'm sharing the odd or two from my inbox. And...well....I just couldn't help posting this one...)

Three Arkansas surgeons were playing golf together and discussing surgeries
they had performed.

One of them said, "I'm the best surgeon in Arkansas. In
my favorite case, a concert pianist lost seven fingers in an accident. I
reattached them and, 8 months later, he performed a private concert for
the Queen of England.

The second surgeon said, "That's nothing! A young man lost an arm and both
legs in an accident. I reattached them and, 2 years later, he won a gold
medal in Track and Field events in the Olympics."

The third surgeon said, "You guys are amateurs. Several years ago a woman
was high on cocaine and marijuana and she rode a horse head-on into a train
traveling 80 miles an hour. All I had left to work with was the woman's
blonde hair and the horse's ass. I was able to put them together and now she's a
senator from New York.