“The real problem is not that we are different, nor that we disagree and have conflict. It's that most of us automatically view conflict as something negative rather than as a tool God can use to help us better understand ourselves and one another.

--Robert Ricciardelli”

Saturday, February 10, 2007

I've Been TAGGED...again...

NUTS! I thought I got away under the radar again. BUT...NNNOOOO...CavMom tagged me for the lastest blogger personal secrets game. Flag Gazer got me last time...so I think I'll return the favor with this one...

Well, borrowing from CavMom's site,

Here are the “Official Rules” :
“Each player of this games starts with 6 weird things about you. People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 6 weird things as well as state the rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. Don’t forget to leave a comment that says you are tagged in their comments and tell them to read your blog.”

And, just like CavMom (…go HERE for her list…), there are way more than 6 weird things about me . So, after a dubious amount of consideration, here are the six I am willing to share:

1.) This may not be a huge surprise to some of you readers, but I would rather watch a decent minor league hockey game than the Super Bowl.

2.) I actually get slight tremors from all the sugar in Krispy Kreme donuts. It does NOT stop me from eating them...those things are highly addictive.
(...aren't they on the controlled substance list somewhere?...)

3.) I like to rock climb and rappel. I'm probably closer to novice than intermediate level, and badly out of practice. And I have no problem with it. But, when I'm working on a roof--I am afraid of heights.

4.) When I need a reality check...I watch old Monty Python's Flying Circus videos.

5.) I don't mind getting dirty to get a job done--cleaning the garage, digging up the yard...but I get really squeemish about working with toilets.

6.) I cry at most sappy movies. (…you know…the inspirational ones--like "October Sky"--that try to rip your heart out at the end…)

Alrighty!...that should do it...Now, I think I'll TAG…

1.) JR at A Keyboard and a 45.

2.) Gazing At The Flag (...I told you I would remember, Flag Gazer...)

3.) Hub

4.) Ponderings From The Path (HI, Jerri!)

5.) El Capitan at Dude, Where's The Beach?

and…

6.) RWA and his Thought from The Heart of Dixie