“The real problem is not that we are different, nor that we disagree and have conflict. It's that most of us automatically view conflict as something negative rather than as a tool God can use to help us better understand ourselves and one another.

--Robert Ricciardelli”

Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Evening Venting

After an evening intense cyber-combat, trying to get through some install problems on the latest version of Firefox…I decided the evening post would be something snarky. And…

VOILA!




Now, I know this video clip has been making the rounds of right-wing blogdom. I found it twice...But, you know what? It’s just too funny not to pass along!

OK…enough snickers and groans. I was going to stop there. But, I went poking around on a few favorite reads. I found something on a more serious note. Flag Gazer had a great post on what we need to pass on to our children.
Remember - Honor - Teach
Remember the Fallen
Honor Those Who Serve
Teach Our Children the Value of Freedom
Awesome words. Let us back them up with deeds.