“The real problem is not that we are different, nor that we disagree and have conflict. It's that most of us automatically view conflict as something negative rather than as a tool God can use to help us better understand ourselves and one another.

--Robert Ricciardelli”

Monday, December 11, 2006

Stuff from today...

I’ve spent my late afternoon, and most of the evening, trying to track down some problems in my page code. I finally gave up. There is still a code problem. But, now the Haloscan site isn’t working, and I can’t fix that. Besides, I found someone who knows more about what they’re doing than I do to look at it!...

So, I’ll close out my day by taking a look around at some of the day’s commentary, discovered during some random surfing…

Cassandra had a really interesting write up on how different countries are talking about handling possible terrorist threats. http://www.villainouscompany.com/vcblog/archives/2006/12/turning_of_the.html

Would you like a good explanation of why there is such a disparity among news reports about the same location? Read Richard’s explanation.

And…did you know there is an “800-pound non-candidate” in the Democratic presidential camp?

What do you think the Democrats will do now? Pelosi is already facing the second ethics debacle in three weeks. CNS had this report. Alcee Hastings will not get to Chair the Intelligence committee because of his impeachment as a federal judge in 1989. Now, it seems, that Alan Mollohan of West Virginia, the ranking Democrat on the Appropriations Committee, is under investigation by the FBI.

Lastly, Tom Delay has started writing a blog! There is some commentary on it over at My Vast Right Wing conspiracy. Well, it’s nice to know that someone from the conservative camp has figured out the obvious. It will be nice when the Right gets a hold on the internet like the Left has. But, did it have to be DeLay? So, I guess that means it is up to us Bloggers and other conservatives to hold him in line—and the rest of the government, too.
(…I can already hear the Lefties howling, sniveling, indignant pronouncements now—and I haven’t even looked…)