“The real problem is not that we are different, nor that we disagree and have conflict. It's that most of us automatically view conflict as something negative rather than as a tool God can use to help us better understand ourselves and one another.

--Robert Ricciardelli”

Friday, October 20, 2006

OK...I'm Back...

Well…it’s been a frustrating week.

We lost our computer. It had a heart attack…uh…a power supply failure. We had to wait a few days to get it fixed. (...hazards of living with most of your funds already committed every payday…there are disadvantages to having committed savings schedules…but overall its worth it…)

I have no idea how I’m going to catch up on all things I had planned to write about this last week. There were two in particular I was writing about election issues. With 3 weeks left…well…

and then there's all the stuff that's happened this week...the CNN terrorist sniper videos…and the Cardinals made the World Series…sheesh...I haven’t even touched all that’s gone on this week.

There’s even been some really cool stuff around the house… (...my wife, kids, and I re-dsicovered the joys of non-on-line gaming...while arguing over the use of the only other working com0uter in the house...)

Well…I guess all I can suggest is check back oftener for a while. I’ll probably be posting a little more frequently…