“The real problem is not that we are different, nor that we disagree and have conflict. It's that most of us automatically view conflict as something negative rather than as a tool God can use to help us better understand ourselves and one another.

--Robert Ricciardelli”

Monday, November 06, 2006

Who Do I Support?



Wow! I missed this breakdown of apologies and the coverage by the MSM. It is disgusting how one sided the viewpoint in the MSM really is.
(...great job Robin...)

For the record, I read Kerry's apology. It wasn't much of an apology, more of a sidestep. Here's my comments. A brief summary goes (1) I've chosen to let it go, (2) I chose not to hold a grudge and (3) I also refuse to trust him, as he has not shown himself trustworthy.

I have to damit, I was surprised to find this in the early news today--especially the day before the election. (...although I doubt this late it will make any differnce...it's still good to see in print...) Here is a WashPo report on what troops are saying about Iraq.

The one thing the war is not, however, is finished, dozens of soldiers across the country said in interviews. And leaving Iraq now would have devastating consequences, they said.
Our troops want to finish the fight. No surprise there. It's a good read. Check it out.

And, related to that, Blackfive had this post on the subject.
On the one hand you have the GOP and I don't care what anyone else says, I think even the troops that support this thing from the political perspective know that it has been manged poorly.
(...snip...)
So given the binary system we have, I would say that most would rather see the GOP remain in control, but the next patrol looms closer than election results.
It's another good read.